Market Bag - Muslin
Reusable organic muslin produce bags for delicate greens (lettuce, spinach, etc....), heavier items like apples, potatoes, avocados and onions and bulk bin items and dry goods. Replace single-use plastic bags with these alternatives.
Excellent for storing greens and herbs, place greens into a damp bag for long-lasting fridge storage.
Versatile bags for food shopping, storage, use as a lunch or snack bag, or to store fine china, glassware, laptop or tablet sleeve and excellent for travel and closet organization.
Made of first-grade 4 oz. organic cotton muslin fabric.
- Available in two sizes: Medium 8x10" and Large 12x15"
- Sewn in exterior tare weight tag makes checkout easy, subtract the bag weight from the total
- Keeps produce fresh longer than plastic bags by allowing ethylene gas to escape
- Natural, sustainable, organic, biodegradable, reusable, recyclable, zero waste
- certified organic cotton muslin fabric
Muslin fabric is very durable and easy to care for. Hand or machine wash in COLD water and flat or line dry. They are made of unprocessed fabric, never washed or bleached, allow for about 10% shrinkage after the first wash.
You May Be Interested in: